From the Founder
Mr. Vineet Panday is the founder of Yoganeedam.
This is how he introduces himself:
I kept in mind what I owe to India and the role I should always play as a promoter of my Country’s contribution to our modern world. In line with our ancestral family values, I also considered-before embarking on a yoga teacher’s career-the importance I should attach to seniors and the necessity of providing them, through personalized yoga and meditation classes, the care and attention they deserve. To that effect I am pursuing experience based research on the cells’ rejuvenation technique.
Although I love teaching students of all ages and nationalities, in a very practical way, I feel particularly inclined to respond to the needs and expectations of these seniors who did so much in their efforts to make our world better.
It is with all this in mind that I founded Yoganeedam online institution.
Mr. Vineet Panday has expert knowledge of yoga. He can determine the exact yoga practise required for the person by careful study of an individual.
He is a constant practitioner of Yoga in the following schools of Yoga:
- Traditional yoga
- 500-hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training course (YTT) from Yoga Vidya Mandiram, Uttarakhand, India
- Master in Yoga and Meditation from Uttarakhand Open University, Uttarakhand, India
- Master in Sanskrit from Mahatama Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Bachelor in Education from Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University, Delhi, India
- Graduation in Sanskrit from Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Studied 11 years at Gurukul Prabhat Ashram, Uttar Pradesh, India ( Indian traditional education system ) along with yoga and meditation
A number of renowned international clients in Yoga.